CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

When was....................

the last time you had a YOU day? I do not remember it.....really I don't, I know some find this hard to believe, but I tend to put my kids needs first....always have and probably always will....I come in a distant........whatever.........I don't' even know my placement in life!! sad but true!!

I don't do the girls weekend....because quite frankly *my* idea of a relaxing Saturday or Sunday is watching Football!!! and most woman don't!! LOL My husband says I am a unique girl because I like all the sports, and enjoy watching them, could sit and be happy watching sports center....and I don't worry about makeup, getting my nails done....in fact...I have never had a manicure, pedicure, message, hair colored.....or any of the girly things....so I guess I cannot miss what I never had....I am such a non female person....heck I know men that are more feminine than me!!!!!!!!

well, I guess my when was.....got a little off topic, and out there....but hey...isn't that what these blogs are for...........

2 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I love to have a Mimi day!!! It rarely happens tho... I also am not a "girly girl" I rarely wear make up... but I thinkk we are so cute, we dont need to! LOL
Hey I tagged you...feel free to do it or not my slacker friend!

Wendi said...

oh you did......where???