CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

life of a slacker blogger

yeah that's me..........I am a total slacker blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that I have a huge following....not that anyone would notice if I even did a new blog, but sometimes life just happens and gets in the way.........and for me personally the last 6 months have been a haze of sorts.....sure I have some highlights of it in my minds eye, but for the most part, focusing on the whole picture, its not there......Life changed for me as I knew it almost 6 months ago, a sudden death in the family rocked my world to its core!!! I just could not fathom how much of a loss I would feel......it is a very strange feeling to deal with......and unfortunately I have not done a very good job of it.....not a very good job at all, I am slowly starting to get out of my funk, but still feel there is a long ass hill to climb to get to the beginning of feeling normal again........so I apologize for not blogging, which ironically is quite therapeutic......so maybe soon it will be a more frequent thing

5 comments:

VisibleSoulPhotography said...

Glad to see you back!

Lori

Minxy Mimi said...

((HUGS))
We understand and we love ya!

HeatherL said...

More (((hugs))). I didn't realize how badly you were hurting. I wish I could make you feel better. But, you're grieving and I wouldn't put a time limit on that. If you feel sad, then my advice is to *feel* it. You have a legitimate reason to be sad. No reason to try to suppress that. I love you girl! I hope you feel better soon. I'm here for you anytime!

~Chel~ said...

Hey Wendi--Tagged you in my blog-if you feel like doing it! :P

shubhangi said...

Welcome Back.
one of the nicer sites I have seen today. Keep up the great work.

Website SEO